Return Policy & Procedures
Thanks for shopping at Master Tool Repair. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase and the RMA number (please call 757-547-8665 to get this number from a Customer Service Representative).
The following items are considered non-returnable and/or non-refundable:
- Electrical Components or Parts (examples: capacitors; solenoids; circuit boards, etc.)
- Complete New, Whole Units, shipped by truck/commercial carrier. If there is a problem with your new unit, we will have it repaired based upon the manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions.
- Graphite Gaskets
- Minimum Order Charges are non-refundable unless an order exchange results in meeting minimum order requirements.
- Pressure Washer Pumps unless the specific manufacturer allows returns. The manufacturer determines if a pump is considered a returnable item or if the pump falls under the warranty conditions. A pump under warranty may be repaired by a certified service center in your area.
Prior to returning your pump, you must do the following to properly cushion your pump or no credit will be issued:
- Drain all of the oil from the pump.
- Use the same box that we shipped your pump in or choose a double strength box.
- Make sure that 3" of solid packing material or cardboard is on the bottom of the box prior to putting your pump in the box (do not use newspaper or peanuts alone to cushion the pump).
- Use heavy-duty packaging or folded cardboard to allow 3" of packing between the pump and the side of the box.
- If you are using any type of loose packing material make sure to put packaging tape on any holes of the pump head or pump body.
- Use heavy-duty packaging tape on ALL seams of the box.
Insure your box for the price that you paid for the pump.
Once we receive your pump, we will mount it on our test stand, fill it with oil, hook it up to the test manifold and test for 30 minutes. If the pump has not been damaged and tests okay, your sales team member will contact you regarding your return.
PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS A $32.50 PUMP TEST FEE FOR ALL RETURNED PUMPS.
Once we receive your returned item, we will inspect it. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain number of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Please be sure to include the receipt/proof of purchase and RMA number in the package with your return. Send all returns to (we recommend insuring the package and using a trackable carrier):
Master Tool Repair
303 S. Broadway St.
Ste. 200, PMB 325
Denver, CO 80209