040-0221, 040-0222, 040-0429, 040-0430 #01A184
Model Numbers: 040-0221, 040-0222, 040-0429, 040-0430
Repair Parts for Sanborn 130 & 165 Pumps.
Note: If ordering a new 130 Pump, you can use the head from your original pump, as it will retro-fit onto the new pump. This is necessary for older pumps that have two outlets in the head; the new pump head only has one outlet in the head.
- Min RPM: 700
- Max RPM: 1200
- Max pressure: 125 PSI
- Max duty cycle: 50%
- Oil capacity: 18 oz.
- 130 Pump: 6.0 CFM @ 90 PSI (2 HP motor)
- 165 Pump: 10.1 CFM @ 90 PSI (5 HP motor)
- Weight: 39 lbs.
- Footprint: 5.75" S-S, 5.87" F-B
- For 2-4.5HP units, you have a 130 pump
- For 5HP and greater, they call it a 165 pump. The only difference is the crankshaft and connecting rods.
- Make sure of your pump model before ordering these parts or a new pump.
- New pump comes with felt style air filter. Old canister style not available with new pumps.
- New style pump has 1/4" FPT & 1/8" FPT outlet ports in head. (Your old head may be 1/2" and will need an adapter.)
- If replacing valve plate, please order the felt style filter and screen as the new style valve plate will not hold any other filter setups.
- Head bolt torque: 220-200 in lbs.
- Carrier bolt torque: 170-230 in lbs.
- Flywheel bolt torque: 150-250 in lbs.
- Bottom oil pan torque: 30-50 in lbs.
- Connecting rod torque: 160-200 in lbs.
This short video shows the different air filter assemblies used on the Sanborn 130 pump and the Sanborn 165 pump.
Price: Now: $25.95Was: $51.78Old Part Numbers: G154STwist-Lock Air Filter Assembly for air compressors. 1/2" MPT. Includes filter element 10-SOL filter element. Replacing the pump's air filter regularly is important to maintain the performance and longetivity of your air compressor...Price: Now: $25.95Was: $51.78
Price: Now: $24.95Was: $45.40Metal Twist-Lock Air Filter Assembly for air compressors. 1/2" MPT. Uses the #06-SOL filter element. These combination filters come with a silencer installed at the air compressor's intake and in an open, hood, and silencer tube design. The hood design...Price: Now: $24.95Was: $45.40
Price: Now: $7.99Was: $9.76Old Part Numbers: 68-6-4If your pump has an 'X' in front of the serial number and your supply tube measures 3/8" OD, then order this 1/4" NPT x 3/8" Compression adaptor.Price: Now: $7.99Was: $9.76
Price: Now: $29.84Was:If replacing crank or rings, replace this gasket. (8 bolt style)Price: Now: $29.84Was:
Price: Now: $14.50Was:Price: Now: $14.50Was:
Price: Now: $23.06Was:Price: Now: $23.06Was:
Price: Now: $311.64Was:Price: Now: $311.64Was:
Price: Now: $35.76Was:Connecting Rod up to 4.5HP for 130 pump. Torque 160-200 in. lbs.Price: Now: $35.76Was:
Price: Now: $15.93Was:Replace when removing crankshaft, bearings or if leaking.Price: Now: $15.93Was:
Price: Now: $81.06Was:12" OD Flywheel for the 130/165, 753H/755H, 040-0352, 040-0354, 040-0429, and 040-0430 model pumps. "A"-groove. Tapered bore is 1.104" to .917". The old pump used a 10" OD flywheel, which is now obsolete. If you have the older, smaller flywheel, you will...Price: Now: $81.06Was:
Price: Now: $22.68Was:Available in the 130/165VPGASKETS kit only.Price: Now: $22.68Was:
Price: Now: $64.88Was:Piston for 130 & 165 pump. Includes wrist pin and two retainers.Price: Now: $64.88Was: