Found under the following brands:
- Capacity: 4 - 8 CFM @ 125 PSI
- Old Style Pump for Serial Numbers beginning with A, B, C, D, E or F
- See Specs tab for CFM output.
- Pump comes w/ flywheel & air filter assemblies
- Same as KU, except does not have head unloaders.
- Typically used for electric stop/start applications.
- Has single-groove, 10.375" diameter Flywheel.
- NOTE: If your serial number starts with "G" then order new style K pump part # 421-1111.
See Extra Details for more info!
CFM output is dependent upon the horsepower of the motor/engine:
- 3/4 HP = 2.7 CFM @ 100 PSI (Delivered CFM)
- 1 HP = 4 CFM @ 125 PSI (Delivered)
- 1 1/2 HP = 6.2 CFM @ 125 PSI (Delivered)
- 2 HP - 8 CFM @ 125 PSI (Delivered)
New flywheel size is 10.375" in diameter. If you have the larger 13.25" flywheel, determine the new pulley size for the motor by measuring the outside diameter (OD) of the existing pulley and multiply this number x .75 to come up with the correct new size.
3.1875" pulley (this can be rounded to the nearest pulley size, 3.25" or 3", for instance).
To find out which size Belt you will need, simply go to this page and enter the below dimensions: