The Thomas T-617HDN oil-free air compressor is ideal for the homeowner or serious hobbyist who wants heavy-duty, dependable air delivery. It can also be used for other applications, such as airbrushing, inflating tires, air mattresses, sports equipment, and winterizing RV's and motor homes.
Super quiet (60 decibel) long-life compressor ideal for use with any finish gun or brad nailer
Perma-Lub design provides maintenance-free operation and quick cold-weather starts
1/2 HP motor that delivers .90 cfm at 100 psi
Low-current draw won't blow standard 15 amp house circuits
Tank has 2-gallon capacity; measures 16.5 x 8 x 16.8 inches (length by width by height).
1 Year Warranty
- Air Displacement: 1.8 CFM
- Air Delivery: .90 CFM @ 100 PSI
- Max pressure: 125 PSI
- Pressure Switch: Starts compressor @ 100 PSI, Stops Compressor at 125 PSI
- Motor: 1/2 HP
- Permanent Split Capacitor
- Tanks Capacity: 2 gallons
- Shipping Weight 32 lbs.
- Net Weight 26 lbs.
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 8" x 16.8"
- Voltage: 115 VAC
- FNPT Outlet: 1/4"
- Amp Draw: 4.2
- Recovery Time: 38 seconds
- RPM: 1,700
- Decibel Rating: 60 dB
- Finish Guns: 1-2
Click here for a full Spec Sheet
The Thomas Compressors T-617HDN 4 Amp 1/2 Horsepower 2 Gallon Oil-Free Compressor is a super quiet (60 decibel) long-life compressor capable of handling any finish gun or brad nailer. Drawing less than 4 amps and weighing only 26 pounds, the T-617HDN is extremely portable and will run anywhere electricity is available.
- Quiet Running-Use Indoors or Outdoors
- Higher CFM Delivery
- Designed to Run on 15 Amp Circuits
- Designed to Run on Extension Cords
- All Steel/Aluminum Construction (No Plastic Shrouds)
- Built for Contractors in Sheboygan, Wisconsin
- Rated for Continuous Use (100% Duty Cycle)
- Ball Bearing Construction Throughout
- Will Start and Run in Cold Weather
- Extremely Well Balanced (no walking)
- Run at Any Angle (will not run tight)
- Fast, Easy, Low Cost Rebuilds
- No Maintenance Costs or Downtime
- No Oil to Add, Change or Spill