Old Part Numbers: 040-0311
For 5 to 6.5 HP units. 165 Air Compressor Pump with felt air filter to replace the original pump. Flywheel NOT included. Simply swap out flywheel, add oil and run.
Important: Be sure to torque the head bolts down after the first 5 hours of running new pump; this will ensure the head gaskets don't blow out.
Note: New style pump has 1/4" FPT & 1/8" FPT outlet ports in head (your old head may be 1/2" and will need an adapter). Part# 135-40042-SP is the adapter for old pumps with a 3/8" OD discharge tube; Part# 135-40062-SP is the adapter for old pumps with a 1/2" OD discharge tube.
Need oil? Click here for synthetic and synthetic-blend air compressor oil to keep your compressor running like new for years to come.
- HP: 5 to 6.5 HP
- Stages: Single-Stage
- SCFM Delivery: 10.1 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Max PSI: 155 PSI
- Material of Construction: aluminum with steel sleeves
- Flywheel: 12" OD single "A" groove (4L-style)
- RPM: 700 / 1200 (depending on pulley diameter)
- Duty Cycle: 80/20
- Oil Capacity: 18 oz.
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Bolt Pattern: 5.75" front-to-back, 5.87" side-to-side
- Outlet: 1/4" FPT (exhaust on the left side of the pump head when looking opposite the flywheel)
- Warranty: 1 year for Residential use, 90 days for Commercial use