Old Part Numbers: VT470401KB, VT472200AJ, VT490000AV, VT471400AJ, VT232605KB, VT470000KB, VT490000SJ, VT470000AJ, VT4723View AllClose
Complete pump with flywheel and air filter assembly. 2 - 3 HP. Has a 55mm stroke. Campbell Hausfeld VT2030, VT4723, VT4923 Twin Cylinder VT Pump. Recommended for 240V and gas units.
Same pump as VT490000SJ, but WITH flywheel.
Note: New style pump has only one air line coming off of pump head. If your original pump had two outlets, order our CTD1238ADAPTKIT which will allow you to re-route the smaller bleeder line.
If your old pump had a ribbed belt flywheel, you can simply reuse the old ribbed belt flywheel and put it on your new pump.
Need oil? Click here for synthetic and synthetic-blend air compressor oil to keep your compressor running like new for years to come.
- HP: 2 to 3 HP
- Stage: Single-Stage
- Free Air CFM @ Max Pressure: 4.9 CFM (2 HP)/ 7.9 CFM (3 HP)
- Max PSI: 135 PSI
- Material of Construction: cast iron with steel sleeves
- Flywheel: 10" OD Single "A" groove (4L-style), 3/4" ID
- RPM: Min. RPM = 900 / Max. RPM = 1,200
- Oil: 8.5 oz. oil capacity
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Bolt Pattern: 6.56" front-to-back, 5.88" side-to-side
- Bore & Stroke: 2-3/4" bore and 2" stroke
- Duty Cycle: 80/20
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.25" x 7.0" x 11.25"
- Outlet: 3/8" FPT (exhaust on the left side of the pump head, when looking opposite the flywheel)
- Warranty: 1 year limited
90 DAY FACTORY WARRANTYView AllClose
New pump with flywheel
Exact fit with great value and quality